£110.00 – £180.00
What is zopiclone
Zopiclone sales in UK, sold under the brand name Imovane among others, is a nonbenzodiazepine used to treat difficulty sleeping. Zopiclone is molecularly distinct from benzodiazepine drugs and is classed as a cyclopyrrolone It helps you fall asleep more quickly, and also helps stop you waking up during the night. It works by affecting a calming chemical in your brain called gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
What is zopiclone
Zopiclone sales in UK, sold under the brand name Imovane among others, is a nonbenzodiazepine used to treat difficulty sleeping. Zopiclone is molecularly distinct from benzodiazepine drugs and is classed as a cyclopyrrolone It helps you fall asleep more quickly, and also helps stop you waking up during the night.
It works by affecting a calming chemical in your brain called gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
Zopiclone sales in UK is a sedative. It works by causing a depression or tranquilization of the central nervous system. After prolonged use, the body can become accustomed to the effects of zopiclone.
When the dose is then reduced or the drug is abruptly stopped, withdrawal symptoms may result. These can include a range of symptoms similar to those of benzodiazepine withdrawal.
Although withdrawal symptoms from therapeutic doses of zopiclone and its isomers (i.e., eszopiclone) do not typically present with convulsions and are therefore not considered life-threatening, patients may experience such significant agitation or anxiety that they seek emergency medical attention.
What are the medical uses of zopiclone
Buy Zopiclone online is used for the short-term treatment of insomnia where sleep initiation or sleep maintenance are prominent symptoms. Long-term use is not recommended, as tolerance, dependence, and addiction can occur.
One low-quality study found that zopiclone is ineffective in improving sleep quality or increasing sleep time in shift workers, and more research in this area has been recommended.
Cognitive behavioral therapy has been found to be superior to zopiclone in the treatment of insomnia and has been found to have lasting effects on sleep quality for at least a year after therapy
Some adverse reactions of zopiclone;
Sleeping pills, including zopiclone, have been associated with an increased risk of death. The British National Formulary states adverse reactions as follows:
“taste disturbance (some report a metallic like taste); less commonly nausea, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, headache; rarely amnesia, confusion, depression, hallucinations, nightmares; very rarely light headedness, incoordination, paradoxical effects and sleep-walking also reported”.
How to use zopiclone
You should take buy zopiclone in UK just before going to bed. If you can make sure that you get seven to eight hours of uninterrupted sleep, you will probably experience fewer side effects the next day (such as poor memory). Zopiclone should be swallowed whole with a glass of water.
Important information About zopiclone.
Zopiclone sales in UK may cause serious side effects.
- Use of zopiclone sales in UK medication may lead to the development of abuse and/or physical and psychological dependence.
- The risk of dependence increases with dose and duration of treatment and is greater when this medication is used for more than 4 weeks, and in patients with a history of mental disorders and/or alcohol, illicit substance or drug abuse.
- Drowsiness, difficulties breathing, coma and death may occur if zopiclone is taken together with opioids.
- Zopiclone and opioids should only be used at the same time, when other treatment options are inadequate. Please tell your doctor about all opioid medicines you are taking and follow your doctor’s dosage recommendations closely.
- Some studies have shown an increased risk of suicidal ideation, suicide attempt and suicide in patients taking certain sedatives and hypnotics, including zopiclone sales in UK.
- However, it has not been established whether this is caused by the medicine or if there may be other reasons. If you have suicidal thoughts, contact your doctor as soon as possible for further medical advice.
- Before taking zopiclone, it is important to make sure that you can have at least 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep to help reduce the risk of some side effects.
- Zopiclone may cause sleepwalking or other unusual behavior (such as driving, eating, making a phone call, or having sex etc.) while not being fully awake.
- The next morning, you may not remember that you did anything during the night. These activities may occur whether or not you drink alcohol or take other medicines that make you drowsy with zopiclone. If you experience any of the above, stop the treatment with this medication immediately and contact your doctor or healthcare provider.
Key facts of zopiclone:
- Zopiclone takes around 1 hour to work.
- It’s usually prescribed for just 2 to 4 weeks. This is because your body gets used to it quickly and after this time it’s unlikely to have the same effect. Your body can also become dependent on it.
- Common side effects are a metallic taste in your mouth, a dry mouth, and daytime sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while you’re on zopiclone. Zopiclone sales in UK is becoming common that is why you should be very careful where you get zopiclone in UK. Having them together can make you go into a deep sleep where you find it difficult to wake up.
- If zopiclone makes you feel sleepy in the daytime, do not drive a car, ride a bike or use machinery.
- note that you should not be driving after taking zopiclone sales online
Who is not supposed to take zopiclone?
Do not take zopiclone if:
- You are allergic (hypersensitive) to zopiclone or any of the other ingredients in your medicaton.
Signs of an allergic reaction include: a rash, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue.
- You have a problem that causes severe muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- Your lungs do not work properly (respiratory failure).
- You have a problem where you stop breathing for short periods at night (sleep apnoea)
- You have severe liver problems.
- You are under the age of 18. The safety and efficacy of zopiclone in children and adolescents aged less than 18 years have not been established.
- You have ever experienced sleepwalking or other unusual behavior (such as driving, eating, making a phone call or having sex etc.) while not being fully awake after taking zopiclone.
Information to tell your doctor before using zopiclone.
Before you take zopiclone, tell your healthcare provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- have any liver problems. Your doctor may need to give you a lower dose of zopiclone.
- have any kidney problems. Your doctor may need to give you a lower dose of zopiclone.
- suffer from mild breathing problems; your doctor will decide if you should receive zopiclone.
- have ever had a mental disorder (including depression and personality disorder) or have abused or have been dependent on alcohol or drugs.
- have recently taken zopiclone or other similar medicines for more than four weeks.
- take an opioid medication.
100 pills, 200 pills, 300 pills